eTactica EB-206 with sensor Current Bar
The Current Bar EB-206 is a modular current meter formed of 2 parts:
- The bar itself which is a MODbus enabled meter and is available in three different sizes, supporting max 6 input channels.
- Current Sensors (CT's) which can be sold separately or pre assembled with the EB Current Bar.
The EC is a current sensor for standard miniature circuit breakers (MCB). It is designed to fit any type of IEC standard MCB´s, Residual-Current Devices (RCD) and Residual-current Circuit Breakers with Overload protection (RCBO) capable of measuring devices up to 40A. The EC includes a current transformer (CT) with turns ratio of 1:1000 and a burden resistor of 10Ω. The EC does not interfere or affect the function of the MCB.
- Fitted on top of all EU standard circuit breakers
- Output Values: A, °C (Environmental temperature)
- Device Bus: 12V DC
- Interface Protocol: Modbus RTU – 19200, 8, E, 1 (default settings)
- Available in 4 sizes, 3, 6, 9 and 12 inputs
- mA current transformers (up to 63A)
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of full scale signal @25°C
Installation EB Current Bar
EB Modbus Register