eTactica EG-200 Gateway
Collect all measurement data in a single Gateway with a built-in message broker using standard Modbus-RTU and Modbus-TCP interfaces, as well as Ethernet and WiFi connectivity.
The EG-200 collects and analyses your energy data, which is measured by the EM, EB and ES. The EG reads live data from connected devices via its device bus, using Modbus/RTU protocol on RS485 network with fixed configuration (19200, 8, E, 1). This allows multiple eTactica devices to be connected, as well as other 3rd party measurement devices that support Modbus/RTU.
The EG is a 32 bit Linux platform with Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity and acts as a secure gateway between the electrical panel and the Internet. Measurement data is securely pushed through any Internet gateway to the eTactica datastore, where the data is securely accessible from any Internet browser. No need to open ports, just plug and play.
- Compact size at 2 DIN rail units (34x86x60mm)
- Device Bus: 12V DC
- Ethernet / WiFi
- Interface Protocol: Modbus RTU – 19200, 8, E, 1 (default settings)
- Sampling rate down to 2ms
- Supports up to 32 Modbus devices
- Extra data storage via a micro SD card
- Built in webserver for device configuration and live measurements
- Built in overload alerts for measured breakers/devices
Gateway EG-200 Installation Manual