The freely programmable iSMA-B-FCU-HH controller has been designed for fan coil units. iSMA-B-FCU-HH is equipped with two of the most popular communication protocols: Modbus ASCII / RTU and BACnet MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
To minimize the time and facilitate the commissioning process, the controller is supplied with a universal application that supports the most popular types of fan coil units. The application is customized using a dedicated DIP switch. Additionally, in the BACnet protocol, the automatic combining function into groups of Master and Slave controllers is built in ( 20 groups on the bus to 6 devices in a group).
Free programming of the iSMA-B-FCU-HH controller allows you to create your own application tailored to your design needs. Programming is possible via the USB port in real time. The device is available in three versions, differing in power supply and Triac output type.
- 4x Special input: voltage, resistance, potential-free
- 4x Digital input (4DI) - potential-free
- 3x digital output 6 A (fan gear)
- 1x 10 A digital output (heater)
- 1x digital output 6 A (cold actuator)
- 2x Triac 0.5A @ 230 V AC output (heating and cooling actuators)
- 3x analog output 0-10 V DC (heating and cooling actuators, fan control)
- RS485 half duplex interface
- Up to 128 devices on the bus
- Supported protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Transmission speed: from 4800 to 115200 bps
- Dimensions: 123.6 × 136.6 × 54.5 mm, (123.6 × 171.2 × 54.9 mm) with terminal cover
- Construction: self-extinguishing plastic, (PC / ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Working temperature: -10 ° C to 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, without condensation
- Degree of protection: IP40