SIG Insight is a state of the art micro telemetry system. It is specifically designed to monitor and control electrical distribution systems for industrial and domestic installations.
It is the same size as a standard MCB (miniature circuit breaker) and fits in the consumer unit via a din rail arrangement.
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK.
The SIG Insightunit provides you with power in the palm of your hand and can accept multiple utilities – elecricity, gas, and water.
All data is harvested and collected on secure servers allowing unlimited global access. This can be viewed by secure web access and or smart devices such as phones or smart TVs.
- Small footprint – SIG sits in a consumer unit or electrical distribution system
- Quick installation – typically within one day
- Identification of wasted energy as product can drill down to a single appliance on the network
- Monitors gas, electricity and water
- A fully qualified electrician can install the SIG units
- Downstream monitoring of either mid or non mid approved meters
- Base load alerts either by text, email, or both
- Trends and reports
- Automated monitoring and targeting
- True half hourly data collection and aggregation aligns with industry standard monitoring
- Assists corporate responsibilities with regards to energy and sustainability strategies
- 3 x configurable external input channels*
- 1 x GPRS modem
- 1 x Modbus interface (RS485)
- Will support multiple Modbus meters or sensors
- Supply voltage 80V – 240V AC
* Configurable to analogue 0-10v/4-20MA
SIGg Modem Techical Specification
SIGg Micro-Telemetry Unit User and Installation Guide
Please contact us for pricing